By using this website you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out on this webpage. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, you must refrain from using this website.
This website is owned and operated by Habitat Housing (ABN 927 297 155 44).
NO PROFESSIONAL ADVICE
All content contained on this website is intended to provide general information in summary form on architectural drafting services and other topics, current at the time of first publication. The content does not constitute professional, financial (or any other) advice and should not be relied upon as such. You should obtain specific financial or other professional advice before relying on any content contained on this website.
Unless otherwise indicated, all materials used on this website (including text, graphics, logos, icons, sound recordings and software) are subject to copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property rights that are owned or licensed by Habitat Housing. You may only access and use these materials for non-commercial or personal use, except to the extent permitted by law or where you have received prior written approval from us.
If you would like to get approval to use our website materials, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We make no warranties or representations about this website or any of its content and will not be responsible to you or any third party for any direct or consequential loss suffered in connection with the use of this website. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we exclude any liability that may arise due to your use of our website and/or the information or materials contained on it. You agree to indemnify us for any loss or liability arising out of your use of this site.
Our website may contain links to websites operated by third parties. Those links are provided for convenience and may not remain current or be maintained. Unless expressly stated otherwise, we do not endorse and are not responsible for the content on those linked websites and have no control over or rights in those linked websites.
We may change these terms and conditions at any time by updating this webpage and your continued use of the website following such update will represent an agreement by you to be bound by the terms and conditions as amended.
Your use of the website and these terms and conditions are governed by the laws of New South Wales.
TYPES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The personal information we collect may include the following:
• mailing or street address;
• email address;
• social media information;
• telephone number and other contact details;
• date of birth;
• credit card information;
• information about your business or personal circumstances;
• information in connection with client surveys, questionnaires and promotions;
• your device identity and type, I.P. address, geo-location information, page view statistics, advertising data and standard web log information;
• information about third parties; and
• any other information provided by you to us via this website or our online presence, or otherwise required by us or provided by you.
HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may collect personal information either directly from you, or from third parties, including where you:
• contact us through on our website;
• communicate with us via email, telephone, SMS, social applications (such as LinkedIn, Facebook or Twitter) or otherwise;
• interact with our website, social applications, services, content and advertising; and
• invest in our business or enquire as to a potential purchase in our business.
We may also collect personal information from you when you use or access our website or our social media pages. This may be done through use of web analytics tools, 'cookies' or other similar tracking technologies that allow us to track and analyse your website usage. Cookies are small files that store information on your computer, mobile phone or other device and enable and allow the creator of the cookie to identify when you visit different websites. If you do not wish information to be stored as a cookie, you can disable cookies in your web browser.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect and use personal information for the following purposes:
• to provide services or information to you;
• for record keeping and administrative purposes;
• to provide information about you to our contractors, employees, consultants, agents or other third parties for the purpose of providing goods or services to you;
• to improve and optimise our service offering and customer experience;
• to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes or enforce our agreements with third parties;
• to send you marketing and promotional messages and other information that may be of interest to you and for the purpose of direct marketing (in accordance with the Spam Act). In this regard, we may use email, SMS, social media or mail to send you direct marketing communications. You can opt out of receiving marketing materials from us by using the opt-out facility provided (e.g. an unsubscribe link);
• to send you administrative messages, reminders, notices, updates, security alerts, and other information requested by you; and
• to consider an application of employment from you.
We may disclose your personal information to cloud-providers, contractors and other third parties located inside or outside of Australia. If we do so, we will take reasonable steps to ensure that any overseas recipient deals with such personal information in a manner consistent with how we deal with it.
We take reasonable steps to ensure your personal information is secure and protected from misuse or unauthorised access. Our information technology systems are password protected, and we use a range of administrative and technical measure to protect these systems. However, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information.
Our website may contain links to other websites. Those links are provided for convenience and may not remain current or be maintained. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of those linked websites and we suggest you review the privacy policies of those websites before using them.
REQUESTING ACCESS OR CORRECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you wish to request access to the personal information we hold about you, please contact us using the contact details set out below including your name and contact details. We may need to verify your identity before providing you with your personal information. In some cases, we may be unable to provide you with access to all your personal information and where this occurs, we will explain why. We will deal with all requests for access to personal information within a reasonable timeframe.
If you think that any personal information we hold about you is inaccurate, please contact us using the contact details set out below and we will take reasonable steps to ensure that it is corrected.
If you wish to complain about how we handle your personal information held by us, please contact us using the details set out below including your name and contact details. We will investigate your complaint promptly and respond to you within a reasonable timeframe.